The Moa with Swingbridge
Added to this double decker fort and a 2.1m high radical tube slide is an extra swingbridge and tower. That's three platforms in total. So much space, so much fun. Yeehah!!
A dream fort with a 1.5m high platform and a second fort at 2.1m so plenty of room for the extended whanau.
The treehouse front with the opening window shutters gives the children a real sense of a hideaway and it looks amazing in your backyard.
It comes with the our standard 6x4" 3 position swing set which incorporates two belt swings and a trapeze swing in the middle. The galvanised ductiles on the swingbeam are attached by threading the bolts all the way through the beam so you can be assured of their safety.
The slide, the climbing wall, the safe entry ladder and the deluxe rope ladder all give energy burning activities plus there is also the sandbox area which you can optionally fill with sand, the steering wheel, play telescope and noughts and crosses panel.
In addition, this set comes with a play telephone, a chalkboard and jumbo play binoculars.
When they have time to stop for nourishment, there is a picnic table underneath!
- 1st level Platform - 1.2m(d) x 1.8m(w); platform height 1.5m
- 2nd level Platform - 0.8m (d) x 1.8m(w); platform height 2.1m
- Treehouse front with opening window shutters
- Radical ride 2.1m tube slide
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Belt Swings - 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Noughts and Crosses Panel
- Steering Wheel
- Play Telescope
- Play jumbo binoculars
- Play telephone
- Flag Kit
- Grab Handles
- Sandbox area
- Built in picnic table
- Tongue and groove wood roofing
- 4x4" Solid Wood Framing
- 6x4" 3-Position Swing Beam
- Patented one-piece A-frame bracket on swingbeam
- In Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- Quality Timber Kitsets made with imported cedar
- Everything included including all hardware and accessories + slide
- DIY install - comes with detailed instruction booklet and owners manual
- Designed and assembled in the USA in our quality controlled facility
- 10 Year Warranty on workmanship of all timber parts